You are here


Related Topics

3 items matched

If you plan to incur entertainment expenses while on travel status, please provide the business purpose of the entertainment expense in the 'Business Purpose' section of your Travel Pre-approval Form and include the estimated entertainment expense amount in the 'Meals and Incidentals' portion of the form.

Please include the entertainment costs incurred while traveling in your Campus Travel Report when you...

Campus Retirement Gifts

Retiring non-academic staff members and their supervisors should contact Library Human Resources for information about their campus retirement gift. Campus retirement gift requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance to be completed by the retirement date. According to UC policy, academic employees are not eligible to receive...