You are here

Non-Local Travel

Related Topics

2 items matched

If you plan to incur entertainment expenses while on travel status, please provide the business purpose of the entertainment expense in the 'Business Purpose' section of your Travel Pre-approval Form and include the estimated entertainment expense amount in the 'Meals and Incidentals' portion of the form.

Please include the entertainment costs incurred while traveling in your Campus Travel Report when you...

If you need to rent a car for local travel, please contact LBS for a Fleet Services Card.

For non-local travel, go to the...